The EIOCC educational programme is designed to improve knowledge, competence, confidence and performance among oncologists, nurses and other members of the cancer care team involved in the use of immuno-oncology therapies.
Following a blended-learning model EIOCC comprises multiple educational activities:
- A case-based self-assessment activity
- A mobile and web-based point-of-care tool integrating ESMO, ASCO/NCCN, and SITC guidelines on immune-related toxicity management
- Foundational knowledge-building modules
- Enduring access to live webcasts
- Interactive case-based activities
Click HERE to access the EIOCC Education Centre.