The Oncology Clinic Companion is designed to improve knowledge, competence and performance among oncologists, nurses and other members of the healthcare team involved in the care of cancer patients.
Following a blended-learning model the Oncology Clinic Companion comprises multiple educational activities:
- A case-based self-assessment activity
- A mobile and web-based point-of-care tool integrating ESMO, ASCO/NCCN and SITC guidelines on immune-related toxicity management
- Foundational knowledge-building modules
- Enduring access to live webcasts
- Interactive case-based activities
Click HERE to access the Oncology Clinic Companion.